WTT Season: 3rd
Palos Verdes, Calif.
Rancho Santa Fe, Calif.
Right-handed (Two-Handed Backhand)
- Played third WTT season with his hometown San Diego Aviators in 2019
- His 2019 Aviators reached the WTT playoffs in 2019 as the No. 3 seed
- Made his WTT debut in 2015 with the Aviators as an amateur
- Gained WTT franchise player status in 2018
- 1 Career Title (Won in 2019)
- Member of USA Davis Cup Team
- Former #1 Junior in the World
- Former US Open Junior Champion
- Mother- Kathy May, former top 10 WTA Player
- Attended Torrey Pines High School and played on tennis team before turning Professional
- Won back to back Challengers in 2015 after turning professional at the age of 17
- Owns a career-high singles ranking of No. 40 (January 2019).
- Advanced to first ATP singles final at Memphis in 2016 and holds four ATP Challenger singles crowns.
- Honored as ATP’s Star of Tomorrow in 2016 after being the youngest player to finish inside the Top 100.
- Former No. 1 in the ITF Junior World Rankings, highlighted by winning the boys' singles title at the 2015 US Open.
Began playing tennis at age 2 because both parents played… Father, Guy, is a tennis coach; mother, Kathy May, was a Top 10 player on women's tour; brothers, Chris and Kyle… Likes all surfaces. Favourite shots are serve and forehand… Idols growing up were Juan Martin del Potro and Pete Sampras, who presented him with a cake on 18th birthday at 2015 Monterrey, MEX Challenger.@Taylor_Fritz97 @Taylor_Fritz
|GP||GW||GL||%||Aces||DF||1st %||2nd %||Break Pt Ratio||3 All Pts Ratio|
|Overall||34||16||18||.471||8||7||.233||.788||2 of 6||3 of 6|
|Men's Singles||18||8||10||.444||5||3||.207||.870||1 of 3||2 of 3|
|Men's Doubles||16||8||8||.500||3||4||.286||.600||1 of 3||1 of 3|
|Women's Singles||0||0||0||.000||0||0||.000||.000||0 of 0||0 of 0|
|Women's Doubles||0||0||0||.000||0||0||.000||.000||0 of 0||0 of 0|
|Mixed Doubles||0||0||0||.000||0||0||.000||.000||0 of 0||0 of 0|
|Charity Doubles||0||0||0||.000||0||0||.000||.000||0 of 0||0 of 0|
|Men's Doubles||Opponent||GP||GW||GL||%||Aces||DF||1st %||2nd %||Break Pt Ratio||3 All Pts Ratio|
|7/20||Breakers||8||3||5||.375||1||2||.727||.333||0 of 2||0 of 2|
|7/19||Rollers||8||5||3||.625||2||2||.462||.714||1 of 1||1 of 1|
|Men's Singles||Opponent||GP||GW||GL||%||Aces||DF||1st %||2nd %||Break Pt Ratio||3 All Pts Ratio|
|7/20||Breakers||9||4||5||.444||2||3||.654||.667||0 of 0||2 of 2|
|7/19||Rollers||9||4||5||.444||3||0||.462||1.000||1 of 3||0 of 1|